Over day Tour: Oasis of Fayoum with Lunch
Duration: 7 – 8 hours
Pick you up from your Hotel.
-Transportation Cairo-Fayoum-Cairo (by air conditioned bus) It is a small town in the South West of Cairo which has a rich historical background of ancient civilization.
-You will visit: Lake Qaroon: This covers an area of 200 Km2 and is ideal for fishing, duck shooting, rowing and swimming. The duck flocks to it, escaping from the cold European climate. Water-Wheels: There are about 200 of them, which are used to draw underground water and irrigate agricultural lands.
– Ein Sellen, This small village has beautiful scenarios, lush greenery, thermal water and a new hotel. Archaeological sites the Pyramid of Amenemhat III, one of the kings of the 12th Dynasty that dates from the 19th century BC about 14 km from Fayoum.
– The Village of Ahoom III where the pyramid of Senouseret II is situated, one of the kings of 12th dynasty. Lunch follows. At the end transfer you back to your Hotel.Book Now
– Private Overday trip to Oasis of Fayoum from Cairo
– Multilingual expert Egyptologist guide.
– All your tours and excursions are with A/C bus.
– All your visits include entrance fees.
– Our prices include all taxes and services.
1-Confirmation will be received at time of booking .
2-Transport is wheelchair accessible however be prepared for uneven surfaces at the sites visited which may be difficult for those with walking disabilities or using a wheelchair
3-Infant rates apply provided they do not occupy a seat
prices Per Person
|Single||2-3 Persons||4-6 Persons||7-10 Persons|
Duration : 8 hours
Full Day Tour: (, Sakkara ;Memphis & Dahshur) Duration: 8 hours Location: Cairo- Egypt
Duration : 10 hours
Fayoum Oasis and Wadi Al Rian: Duration: 10 hours Location: Cairo-Egypt
Duration : 12 hours
Full Day Tour ( Monasteries At Wadi El Natroun): Duration: 12 hours Location: Cairo- Egypt
Duration : 2 hour
Cairo Felucca Trip Sailing Trip on the Nile (at night) Duration: 2 hour Location: Cairo